Quality Assurance Specialist
Dead-end Job? Screw That! Apply Here
Hey there, my name is Monica. I’m the Quality Assurance Manager at Six Pack Shortcuts and I’m expanding my Department.
If you have ever been on YouTube (who hasn’t), then you have more than likely viewed one of our videos.
We are one of the fastest growing online fitness companies in the world. We specialize in helping the average man and woman get in the best shape of their life from our workout programs and supplement line. Within 3 years, we grew from 3 to over 50 team members. Our vision is be the #1 fitness company in the country within 3 years and one of the top fitness companies in the world within the next 5 years. We currently have the #1 fitness channel on youtube (SIXPACKSHORTCUTS) with over 3.5 million subscribers and growing. Our fitness programs are improving people's lives worldwide. Our Brands include Six Pack Shortcuts, Insane Home Fat Loss, Monster Mass, Feminine Fitness.
We are growing and expanding every day. And now, we need you to help us continue our amazing growth!
If you are familiar and/or knowledgeable in any these areas, then please continue reading...internet marketing, sales funnels, online based business, conversion tracking, vsl, affiliate marketing.
As a Quality Assurance Specialist, you’ll be focused on overseeing the Quality and Functionality of our Sales Funnels, Mobile App, and Member Sites. You will Identify possible areas for opportunity and growth within the areas being evaluated and how changes in one area may affect others. Clear and Consistent Communication with the Design, Copywriting, Conversion, and Tech Departments will be crucial.
You will confirm that all Tracking Links are Functioning Properly and you will Assist in other areas within the Quality Assurance Department (customer engagement evaluations) when necessary
WHAT WOULD ROCK OUR WORLD….
○ Be FEARLESS with taking on New Challenges
○ Your Ability to IDENTIFY occurrences that could potentially turn into issues and could negatively affect the company’s credibility and/or our Customer’s Experience with us IS HIGHLY DESIRED.
○ Highly organized and ability to prioritize. It will come fast and furious at times with multiple tasks pulling you in different directions.
○ ***Experience with an Online Based Business is a HUGE PLUS***
○ INITIATIVE. A 'can-do', flexible and proactive approach to resolving problems and demands
○ Ability to learn and master programs and projects that are put before you
○ Excellent problem solving skills ~ Ability to identify areas that can be enhanced to increase customer loyalty
WHAT WE DON’T WANT…..
○ Someone who wants to cruise Facebook while at work. This does nothing for the company except make us have to spend time looking for a new employee.
○ Someone comfortable with just doing enough to get by. I would rather you make an aggressive mistake and overstep your bounds than do only what is required.
○ A slave to their phone. You're here to work and contribute to growth (yours and the company’s). Your management team is here 60+ hours per week on an easy week. Give us your best 40 hours. Give everyone else the rest. Can't handle that? Cool....don't apply and it will not be an annoyance to you.
○ A clock watcher. Like to just work for the exact times that are on your schedule? Cool, once again, just don't apply here.
This Position Has it All: HUGE Growth Opportunity, an Upbeat, High-Energy Work Environment and LOTS of diverse interpersonal interaction. With your talent, personality and people-skills you will make an immediate contribution to our team and the Overall Customer Experience.
We don't spend valuable time hiring talent to have someone do one job forever. We need go-getters. We want you to grow with us professionally and personally. As a matter of fact, if you don't grow professionally and personally then we have failed you tremendously.
COMPENSATION & PERKS (overview).....
○ Compensation: $13/hr (first 90 days)
○ Free Employee gym (and all the advice you need to reach your fitness goals)
○ Employee Benefits after 2 months
○ 5 Paid Sick Days after 3 months
○ 10 Paid Personal/Vacation Days after 6 months
○ Room for advancement. Make the best of your opportunity in a fast growing company!!
○ We're like a family. Most of us not only work together but also play together.
PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS POST WITH YOUR RESUME AND A SHORT PARAGRAPH AS TO WHAT MAKES YOU THE PERFECT ROCKSTAR FOR THIS POSITION….
THIS IS YOUR MOMENT TO SEPARATE YOURSELF FROM THE CROWD...SO MAKE IT GREAT!! ***Resumes submitted WITHOUT a short paragraph will NOT be considered***